Comfortable and friendlyWe aim to provide comfortable and friendly stays.
COVID-19 ConfidentOur COVID-19 risk assessment, based on the government and UK hospitality guidelines, has been reviewed by AA.
MeasuresBecause of the coronavirus, we have to change the way we provide services, work and interact with our guests. Since the lift of the restrictions by the government, we have reduced our restrictions. However, to ensure everyone's good health:
- We still will reduce contact between the staff, and contact between staff and guests as much as is practical.
- We have invested in sanitising stations and equipment.
- Our waiting-on teams abide by a strict handwashing and sanitising regime.
- Breakfast is organised into two sittings, and guests will be seated at every other table to ensure social distancing is in place.
- Your orders will be taken at your table once you are seated. Our waiting team will serve your food and drink to your table.
- We have closed the lounge to guests temporarily.
- Hand sanitisers are available in common areas.
- New cleaning and disinfection procedures, including the use of ozone generating machines to sanitise the rooms.
- We improved the ventilation in the building and provide fans to all the rooms.
Our team has been trained to follow strict hygiene procedures.
We increase cleaning and use ozone generators in rooms and public space to sanitise.
We have alcohol-based hand sanitising units in all public spaces.
For breakfast we have 2 sittings, table service only. We seat you to ensure social distancing.